These healthy chocolate zucchini muffins are a MUST try! They are condensed to a mini muffin version, making them an easy little protein snack that you can pop right in your mouth! Moist, protein packed, healthy, and not too sweet! BUT just the right amount of chocolate to make you want more! Give them a try!
My healthy chocolate zucchini muffins have some chocolate protein powder added, I will include the link to my favorite products which has the brand I prefer to use.
If you haven’t tried any type of zucchini muffins or bread, you are missing out! The grated zucchini adds that moistness you want in any muffin! I also love sneaking veggies in our meals and snacks, so my kids eat them too! 😉 Enjoy!
Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Mini Muffins
- 1 C grated zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C avocado oil
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C coconut milk
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 C almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder *see notes
- 1 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1/3 C mini chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 375
- Spray mini muffin tray with non-stick spray. I've use avocado spray or olive oil spray
- Mix zucchini, eggs, avocado oil, honey, vanilla, coconut milk & brown sugar in medium bowl.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into mini muffins tray
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Makes about 24 mini muffins.