My Sesame Ginger Baby Bok Choy recipe is a quick, healthy, flavorful side dish. One of my favorites!
Did you know that Bok choy is a type of fabulously crisp Chinese cabbage? This crunchy vegetable is LOADED with fiber, vitamins, minerals making this leafy green worth a try!
Looking for a healthier & gluten free option to soy sauce? Try using Bragg coconut liquid aminos. You’ll reduce the sodium in your recipe significantly without losing flavor!
Sesame Ginger Baby Bok Choy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 3 baby bok choy, halved
- 2 tbsp Braggs Coconut liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Increase heat to medium. Place the bok choy halves in the skillet cut side down and add the cocoonut aminos and lime juice. Use a wooden spoon to move bok choy around to coat with the sauce.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until the edges of the bok choy are brown and crispy.
- Flip the bok choy over and cook for a few more minutes. drizzle the sesame seed oil and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.